Mission Statement: “Helping to make your company a great place to work”
Hi there, I’m Melanie.
I’m a generalist HR Consultant and provide outsourced HR solutions covering the entire employee life cycle.
I enjoy turning complex problems into simple solutions, a troublesome dispute into a helpful agreement.
Kiss HR was established in July 2009 and I’ve grown from strength to strength both personally and professionally building a strong business, a great reputation and excellent rapport with clients and associates alike.
With experience in compliance work (contracts of employment, employee handbooks etc), performance management (appraisals, disciplinary processes, training etc), termination of employment (redundancies), strategic HR (structure, culture, values, resources) and recruitment (candidate search, interviewing), I maintain a healthy balance between employer and employee. I believe all the work I do has a positive impact on your business as well as your bottom line – commercial viability has to be taken in to account.
I love my work and enjoy each new project as I get it. If you want to have a discussion about how all of this could work for you, in really practical terms, give me a call today.
Melanie Bonas, Assoc CIPD
Employment law is complex – muddling through on your own brings high risk!
Kiss HR may be the answer to all your HR prayers
Here are some of the benefits, of using Kiss HR, to you and your business:-
- Keeping you up to date with current Employment Legislation and ensuring your business is compliant
- On hand to offer HR advice on employee issues ranging from A to Z and back again; and will handle them for you as well
- You only pay for the services you use, no monthly retainer fees or contracts which tie you in for 3 years
- Everything, where possible, is bespoke to your business
- Provide HR support for a one-off issue, a one-off project or on an on-going basis – be it weekly, monthly or ad hoc
- Of the utmost importance is providing you with a “first line of defence”
If you find yourself bewildered and mystified by your statutory obligations; hindered by the amount of time used to manage employee issues and overwhelmed by the world of HR, please go to my ‘contact’ page, enter your details and I look forward to speaking with you soon.