Introducing HR policies and procedures gives organisations the opportunity to offer a full and consistent approach to managing their staff and offers a “first line of defence”
Why should a business introduce HR policies?
- They help to comply with existing or new legislation
- Strengthens your position, mitigates any claims and supports any defence required
- To help keep a more formal and consistent approach and to meet the business needs as the business grows
- To support the company strategy & vision
- To keep up with and indeed ahead of competitors
Kiss HR will work with you to write and introduce policies and procedures that suit your business needs. Having a Staff Handbook is a great way of encompassing all your policies and procedures in one place.